Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kael's First Roll

So Kael started rolling like two weeks ago. I shouldn't say started since he has only done it twice. I am sure he will catch on. He is so funny lately. We got him this jumper toy, as is seen in the pics below, he just loves it. There is this toy that rolls and has little balls and a hamster in the middle. He always tries to eat it. The problem is that it is too big so he gets super frustrated and just yells at it. Its pretty funny. We have video taped it so I will put the video on the blog. Other than that school has started and Whitney is pretty bored of chilling at home. So if anyone has any good suggestions on stuff Whitney could do that would be sweet. Thank you.

1 comment:

McKell said...

I have a suggestion. It would include you spending some cash though. Get a computer at home and welcome her to the blogging world. A lot of places have deals on laptops and stuff. It definitely gives me something to do during downtime.