Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kaels a Walker!

I meant to write this when I posted the new blog but we were trying to post video of it but it didnt seem to work for some odd reason. Kael started walking on September 25th, so 5 days after his 13 month birthday. Its so crazy to me now cause I really feel like i have lost my baby now. He is super cute and funny when he does it too. I guess the light just clicked and off he was. Its so adorable to see and I'm really excited cause i wanted him to start walking before halloween so he can walk around and go trick or treating. I love you to death kael and mommy and daddy are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Jaden and Stacy said...

WOW! He is growing so fast. That is great that he is walking. I hope to see it soon. But since we live so far away from each other it might be a while, LOL!

McKell said...

Yay Whit I'm glad that you are blogging now! I don't know what I'd do without the internet! I know, I really wish that we lived by each other! For Evelyn's birthday, we were thinking of taking her to Chuck e Cheese during the day and in the evening just have a get together at our apartment with cake and present and stuff. I'm sad about it cause none of her family will be here. How depressing huh? But we'll invite a few friends and she won't remember it anyway but I'll try to make it special for her!

Heidi said...

He's such a little stud muffin. Congrats... er, I guess. Good luck!:)