Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day Twelve tell Valentines Day!

This was day twelve talking about the twelfth of many reasons why I love you is: I love how HOT you are. You are so beautiful!!! I love everything about the way you look!!! I didn't have the picture of what the gift was because I didn't know if it was approtriate or not. It was some Valentines lingerie.
The for day thirteen we went out to Five Alls the restaurant. Its our favorite place to go and eat for special occasions. They have the most amazing food. Oz's parents watched kael so it was really fun to go out with just the two of us.
Then for Valentines Day I got some new Capri's that I picked out forever ago and I was suppose to pick out a shirt to go with it but I never did so he said I can still get that. It was an amazing valentines day and I'm so grateful for my husband and ho romantic he is. He seriously treats me like a princess everyday and I'm so happy that I have him to spend eternity with.

1 comment:

McKell said...

ow ow Whit ;) You are lucky. Looks like Jeff should give Matt some pointers.