Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dear John!

So I know this movie came out so long ago but when you have a child you don't go see movies anymore and you have to wait tell they come out to rent. Well I was so excited to see this show, when I saw the previews I knew this movie was going to be so good. Well actually I was totally wrong. I hated this show, it was so dumb. I'm sorry if someone is reading this and you loved the show. I'm seriously the kind of person who loves every-show. I have family that will say I hated that show or didn't like that show but its really rare for me to not like a show. This is one of them that I was so disappointed in. Please save your money and don't go see this show. I'm still so bugged about it. UGGGHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! You crack me up! I still havent seen that movie, because, well, it looks dumb. Thanks for the review!