Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting ready for winter

Over the past two weeks the temperature changed dramatically. It went from like 90's to like 60's over night. It even started snowing mid october. Since the temperature is changing we put Kael in his hat, sweatshirt and mittins. We took these photos of him because he looked so cute.
Kael in his car seat sleeping.
Close up of Kael in his car seat.
He is still a snooze.
Kael makes these funny faces in his sleep. Its funny so we had to get it on camera.
He is waking up in this picture or at least deciding if it is worth it to wake up.
In this pic he is still in the stage where he doesn't know if he is still sleeping or not. Kael is such a good boy. For those of you who haven't seen him in person I hope he is still good when you are able to see him.

7 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

oh my word... so stinkin cute!!! I can't decide who he looks more like. one pic i think osborne and then another I think whit. You look awesome by the way Whit!!!
sorry have to rub it in jeff...:)
poor over ranked cougars....what happened??? hahahhaha GO UTES!!!

McKell said...

He is so cute! Love the hat and mittens.

Tony and Erica said...

sorry oz.. I think you spoke to soon.."red is wrong" I dont think so. I hope Kyto sent you the same text.. "are the Qwest t-shirts on sale" Hehehe... Besides the fact i am far from true blue.. your little boy is adorable!!! Cant wait to see him again..

Kyto said...

Oh, you know I sent that text to every Cougar in my phone!! hahah! Oz, sorry been crazy busy man, we need to get together! Miss ya bruh.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your little boy is so cute! My little girl makes the funniest faces in her sleep too. Sometimes she even laughs. I love it!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your little boy is so cute! My little girl makes the funniest faces in her sleep too. Sometimes she even laughs. I love it!

Heidi said...

Hey - we found your blog through Becky's! It has been fun to see all the pics of the three of you. We will see you Sunday and are happy to bring dessert - let me know if there is something specific that you love and I can bring that!