Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Professional pictures

All of these photos are pictures of the Original. So there are kind of some weird parts its because of that
The Osborne Family
Kael and Mom
Kael and Dad
Kael in my baseball mit. This is probably my favorite picture. You have to see this original. It is so good.
Kael in my phillies hat.
My feet, Kael's feet, and Whitney's feet.
Remember these are pictures of the original pictures thats why there is that brown at the bottom.
Kael's feet with Whitney's Hands
Kael's feet with Whitney's Ring
Kael Wasn't too big on this pose. He was kranky this day because he hadn't eaten yet.

1 comment:

Jaden and Stacy said...

I am glad that you put those on here, I love them. I am glad I got to see the originals! They are just as cute on here though. I Love the feet one. Huge fan of all of your pictures though. I hope it's ok but Ihave made you one of our friends now.