Thursday, November 19, 2009

Color my nails!

Hey everyone out there I wanted to let you know that I will be starting on the floor this saturday doing pedicures, manicures, sculptured nails, and glitter toes. The prices are half off this month for friends and family! The pedicures will be $10 dollars, the manicures will be $15 dollars, the sculptured nails will be $6 dollars and the glitter toes will be $10 dollars. The school is located on 7200 south and 85 east. Its right behind the frenze bridal store. There number is 801-561-9112. You will just need to call and make an app with me. Shortly I will be doing tips and everything else but these are the things that i have passed off right now to do on clients. Please come in and enjoy all the cute things we have to offer. I need all the practice i can get. I love you all and thank you! Hope to see some of you soon! If you have any questions please write back asap! Also this saturday i will be there from 9-3 and next saturday we will be closed for thanksgiving.
Happy Holidays

3 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

oh I will be there for sure! give me a few weeks and you'll be painting my toes!! so excited to see all of you!

Robyn Reynolds said...

A pedicure sounds pretty good. I might just have to book one. Is it half off just through November? Also I don't know if I added you to my blog. If you want me to my email is robynjreynolds@gmail.com

Shannon said...

Hey Whitney! Can you put me down for a Pedicure, I really need one! ;)

Jk! This is your favorite classmate Shannon. Remember me? I finally found your blog! Its super cute :)