Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NAILS are the best!

Hey everyone I just wanted to say that I had my first day of nail school at Color My Nails Tech and wanted to let everyone know if you ever need your nails done please call the school and make an app with me. Also this whole month of Nov. manicures and pedicures are half off so they only cost $10.00. I need all the help and clients i can get and there the best nails ever! When you do make an app you need to call the school and not the salon. Hope to see some of you soon! Thanks!!!!!

4 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

oh how exciting!! I thought of doin this but just couldn't find the time. I so will be makin a ped apt. I miss my NAILS BOO WHOOOOO maybe one day LOL

Anonymous said...

Superb costumes, you guys are amazing! I would love a pedicure...can't wait for you to practice!

Heidi said...

Can you post the phone number?

Tara said...

since i did your pics you can do my nails! call me 801-258-1400 :)We can work a trade!