Monday, July 11, 2011

Playing Outisde!

Im going to post some random things that we have done outside. I hate being inside when its a nice day outside. But with being pregnant there is no way kael and I could just go to the park, I would die of heat. So we basically are swimming or doing something outside of the house thats inside.


This is kaels scooter that he loves to play with as well.

We are just chilling at the park




This is Oz also know as Jeff playing ball

My two handsome boys

This was before the weather was really hot.

We are at Draper park playing





Our good friend Angela and hayden came to visit in May and we went to bouncin off the walls.

This is kael going down the slide

Playing basketball



He played some air hockey with hayden and sure thought that was fun!

Climbing in the different blow-up toys







Here we are at the Bee's game. They had awesome fireworks after but we had to move to the bleachers because the fireworks were lit right behind us so I didnt take any pics.

Mommy and kael

Our little scooter







My HOT husband, looks like he got a little burned that day.

We went to this game in May



Kael making funny faces

This is at sugar house park with my friends luc and bridge.

Jade, kael and piper in the wagon

Kael feeding the ducks at sugarhouse park




I cant believe I'm going to have 2 little boys. Boys sure do keep you busy. I swear Kael has more energy than anyone I know. He is always on the move and wanting to do things. He is way smart too so you always have to be watching him because he can open anything so it gets quite dangerous. I love him to death and I know he will be a great big brother. Kael has know his ABC's for a long time now I just have never blogged about it. He also can count to 20. He loves reading books and just wants to know everything about anything.

No comments: