Monday, July 11, 2011

Trip to Saint George and Vegas!

We were suppose to go to La and visit Cory and Lisa Webster but Oz's boss ended up coming back to him saying that he needed to work so we decided to still go to st George for the 4th of July weekend. We are very grateful that the Websters always let us stay with them. I didn't take any photos of us on the 4th because it was a lot different than what we usually do. They don't have parades like they do back in salt lake so we ended up going swimming, then had a BBQ with lots of family and friends and then later we went to a park and watched the fireworks. Not going to lie the fireworks were pretty disappointing so luckily we have the 24th to celebrate. The top of this rock in the picture is where kael jumps off into the deep end. Like I said he is amazing.
We went to Vegas for a day and I'm not going to lie it was deathly hot! I do not understand how people live there. I was in shorts and a tank top and I was still dying. This is oz and kael riding the motorcycle at the Hard rock cafe.

Our cute little family

mommy and kael

We went to the aquarium in the Mandalay bay and saw lots of cool stuff. Here is some massive fish. I would recommend it to others but I do feel its a little over priced for how short it is.

It was mainly about the sharks and they were huge. There tanks were pretty amazing in there.

Kael looking at some fish and sharks



Here is some weird shark

Oz and kael

Kael loves touching the sting rays

the cool jelly fish

more sharks



Vegas at night


We had a wonderful time getting away but it sure is nice when you come home to your own stuff. Thank you again Websters and all that you do for us.

1 comment:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

it'a been so long since I've been to vegas... looks like you've had a fun summer!!! Way to update:) Love it! I can't believe how good of a swimmer Kael is, amazing is right!